Rockville’s Go-To Shop for European Auto Clutch Repairs
The clutch is responsible for engaging and disengaging the engine from the wheels, and it can be easily damaged if it is not properly maintained. It can be worn down by friction. This can happen if the clutch is not properly lubricated or if it is used excessively.
Also, a fluid leak can happen if there’s a hole or crack in the hydraulic line that runs from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder. This can cause a loss of pressure, which means the clutch won’t engage properly. You might also notice that it takes longer for the car to engage when you press down on the pedal. If you don’t take care of this problem, it will eventually lead to a total loss of power in the clutch, which will render your car useless.
Another way is by damaging the throw-out bearing. This bearing is responsible for disengaging the clutch, and it can be damaged if the pedal is not used correctly.
Your European car’s clutch could also experience damage to the pressure plate. It applies pressure to the clutch disc, and it can be bent or warped if too much force is applied to it.
If you notice any of these problems with your European luxury car, it is important to bring it to our certified mechanics at Excluservice as soon as possible. Attempting to repair these problems yourself can result in further damage to your car, and it may void your manufacturer’s warranty. However, with proper care and maintenance, your European automobile will continue to provide you with years of driving pleasure on our Maryland roads!
Includes:- Check & adjust tire pressures - Test battery, starter, & alternator - Inspect exterior lights
You Can Trust Our Guaranteed Work and Enjoy Our Amenities
- We employ ASE certified mechanics.
- We guarantee our work with a generous 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- We perform same day service on most repairs.
- We offer convenient vehicle pickup and delivery to keep your life on track while we service your car.
- There are no surprise costs! All work is approved by you after we share our initial inspection report.
- We offer financial options to ensure you get necessary repairs.
- We have a convenient 24/7 dropbox.
- We offer free loaner cars with qualifying repairs if we keep your vehicle for long.
- We offer a complimentary car wash with qualifying repairs.
- Valet services are available.
OVER 100+ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today
Conveniently located in Rockville, Excluservice is also the go-to European auto shop for drivers from nearby surrounding cities including:
Call us today at (301) 231-5400 or come by our shop at 12224 Parklawn Drive. We are mere minutes from you and are eager to show you our quality workmanship and excellent customer service amenities. Allow us to earn your business today!