· To keep a clean, organized and presentable product at all times.
· To pick up and deliver all cars for customers in the service department
· To provide customer support for the Service Consultants and service personnel
· To provide shuttle service to customer(s) when requested
· Make customers feel welcome by greeting them in a friendly and courteous way and directing them to their desired destinations when parking or retrieving their car.
· Maintain safe, neat, and clean work areas. Make sure the physical environment is pleasing to the customers and employees.
· Assist in ensuring the safe and proper utilization of space as defined by Lot Plan.
· Dependability and report to work as scheduled including Saturdays if requested. Complete all tasks on schedule; accept accountability, work effectively with other employees and customers, accept change and special tasks as required. Be willing to learn and apply information without excessive resources or time
· Maintain shuttle cleanliness
· Reliable, able to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, friendly and personable, speak, read and write well
· Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and able to pass drug screen.
· Report to the Service Manager.
· Work cooperatively and effectively with all departments and employees.
To apply email resume to: